- Place the chicken in a large shallow baking dish.
- Whisk orange juice, lime juice, oil, chili powder, and garlic. Pour over the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
- Prepare grill to high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides. Place the chicken directly on the grill and cook until each side becomes golden brown and slightly charred, about 4 minutes per side. Turn, cover the grill and cook for another few minutes until tender.
- Remove from the grill and let rest 5 minutes.
- Garnished with scallions, lime wedges, and Café Tequila Citrus Habanero Sauce.